Thank You for another year of Geektastic Deals
This year, the membership of Geek Deal HQ grew to 5,300 Twitter followers and 165 Facebookfans. I’ve enjoyed bringing you more daily deals and fun geek products. All year long, I’ve given you plenty of reasons to spend your money. Now, it’s my chance to thank you by showering you with gifts.
- Dark Knight Trilogy [Blu-ray] – Kerry McCollum (@Kerry_McCollum), Sulligent, AL
- Dark Knight Trilogy [Blu-ray] – Mitch Emory (@Disturbed0Angel), Honolulu, HI
- CHEW Omnivore Edition, Vol. 1 [Hardcover] – Paul Ballard (@Sindroam), Bronx, NY
- Marvel Encyclopedia [Hardcover] – Erica Dent (@Eraezay), Audtin, TX
- DC Comics Encyclopedia [Hardcover] – Shannara Feliciano (@Shannara_I), Bronx, NY
- Halfling Slippers – Kelly Allen (@kellyduck), Lockridge, IA
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary [Hardcover] – Helen Lento (@islandsnoopy), Fairfax, VA
- Bones “I’d Rather Be Watching Bones” 15oz Mug (courtesy of IDigBonesTV) – Diane Kilmer (@DeeKaye2010), Altoona, PA
- X-Men: First Class [Blu-ray] – Stephen Mazeika (@SMazeika83), Malverne, NY
- X-Men: First Class [Blu-ray] – Christopher Jones (@ChrisDaJonz), Simpsonville, SC
- Watchmen [Paperback] – Chase Emory (@ChaseEmory), Dayton, OH
- Batman Caped Pint Glass – Kathy Pearlman (@KMP50), Verona, NJ
- Star Wars and History [Hardcover] – Arnold Dela Peña (@Schizopolis), Setauket, NY
Most giveaways have a single prize to win. Either you like the prize or you don’t. That’s not Geek Deal HQ style. There are multiple prizes, multiple winners, and multiple ways to enter. In last year’s giveaway, nine winners enjoyed a total of over $350 in prizes! You helped choose the prizes and it’s my pleasure to give them away. You won’t find another contest giving away geektastic prizes like these! Since there are still sponsors working to be part of this exciting giveaway, I reserve the right to alter the prizes, their tiers, and the number of designated winners until the close of the contest. If you have a product or service you’d like included, hurry up and contact me so we can make it happen.
Three (3) Winners. Each winner will choose one (1) item from the following selection.
Four (4) Winners. Each winner will choose one (1) item from the following selection.
Six (6) Winners. Each winner will choose one (1) item from the following selection.
How To Enter
There are four easy ways to enter, each of which gives you an additional chance to win.
1. Comment on GeekDealHQ.com (5 points)
You can gain 3 entries in the giveaway by commenting below. Tell me where your geek passion lies? What gives you your “geek cred”? Do you speak Klingon? Ride a unicycle to work? Recite Monty Python and the Holy Grail from memory? You’re among friends.
Doctor Who, Dr Seuss, Wayne Manor with Mr Bruce?
James Bond, James Kirk, portal turret in your cube at work?
Bilbo Baggins, Iron Man, member of a gaming clan?
Make sure to provide a valid email address when you comment or I’ll have no way to contact you in the event you’re a prize winner. All comments are manually reviewed so your comment may not show up immediately – Don’t Panic. It’s also cool to add relevant comments to any deal posting. Maybe it’s a item you already cherish or something you wouldn’t wish on your mortal enemy. Maybe it’s an item you desire to claim as your precious or a tale of how a merchant packaged your order bizarrely. You don’t get extra credit in this contest for multiple comments but you will encounter others with similar interests.
2. Enter on Facebook (5 points)
When you Like GeekDealHQ on Facebook, you’ll get geektastic deals in your news feed along with images that make it easy to spot the perfect deals.
- Head over to the Facebook Giveaway Entry Tab
3. Follow & Tweet (2 points)
You can gain 2 entries in the contest by following @GeekDealHQ and tweeting about the contest.
Step 1: Follow @GeekDealHQ - If you’re not following, you can’t win even if you tweet about the contest. Below is a handy link
Step 2: Please mention @GeekDealHQ in your tweet, so we can track your entry, and encourage your followers to join and retweet. To make it as simple as possible, choose from any of the following:
- Tweet I just entered to win Geektastic Prizes! Follow @GeekDealHQ & RT. Multiple ways to enter http://bit.ly/sgvHgs (You’ll have a chance to approve before tweeting)
4. Retweet a Deal (1 point)
This Giveaway ends December 8, 2012 at Midnight EST. At that time, no further entries will be accepted.
The giveaway is only open to persons with a United States mailing address who are 18 years of age or older. The winner must provider their email and shipping address within three (3) days of the contest end or forfeit their prize. We can’t ship your prize if you won’t give us an address. Only one (1) prize per winner. Sorry International fans most “geek deals” are only applicable within the United States anyway. The Blu-ray prizes will only play in a Region A/1 or multi-region player. Finally, it’s too legally complicated and costly to comply with the rules in every country around the globe.
On December 9, 2012, winners will be randomly chosen from eligible contestants. Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) item from the tier-1 selection (approximate retail value of $30-$40). Four (4) winners will each receive one (1) item from the tier-2 selection (approximate retail value of $20-$30). Six (6) winners will each receive one (1) item from the tier-3 selection (approximate retail value of $10-$20). At the winner’s request, blu-ray only prize winners may request substitution of one (1) DVD copy. GeekDealHQ.com reserves the right to make the final decision. No purchase is necessary and it will not increase your odds of winning. Read the Official Giveaway Rules